Friday, February 8, 2008

A Confession...And Cupcakes!

The weather here is totally gross and has been for days. I've also just survived an crazy week at school and am now feeling totally drained. But this is no excuse for what I'm about to confess.
I have started recording Martha Stewart's tv show...and loving it. Sure, the woman might be some kind of robot, but she's so crafty! I know I should be ashamed, but I'm not. I mean, look at this stuff!


Images from MarthaStewart.com


Maybe it's because she seems to be obsessed with order and putting things into tiny packages? This is something I can get behind!

Blame it on Martha, but I was inspired to do a bit of baking for Valentine's day!



With lots of help from Janet and Jess, these little cupcakes were super cute! I wish I had had more food coloring because I really wanted them to be red, not pink, but they'll do.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

4 comments:

Nichole said...

dood....I used to watch Martha every day when I was unemployed. I'd watch Ellen, then Martha, then price is right. :) no shame in the martha love.

Friar said...

Oh for shame!!!

I thought I'd find out the embarrassing stuff after we're married. You're not supposed to drop it on me now. :)

Unknown said...

Erica, Erica, Erica.... this calls for some type of intervention

Unknown said...

I think that your *pink* cupcakes were excellent and anything that can inspire such yumminess is wonderful. :)