Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Good Week

This has been a really good week. The sun has been (mostly) shining and I've been getting things done. An excellent feeling!
Here are some of this weeks accomplishments, in no particular order:
  • We finished planning our honeymoon. Yay! Yay! Yay!
  • My office finished a really painful move to a new building and now I have my own workspace.
  • I've actually dragged my lazy self to the gym.
  • I registered for the last semester of grad classes. They look awesome and all are in the afternoon!
  • Boobs is visiting and we've been watching John Adams. It is fantastic.
  • I've been chugging along on my Clapotis. Knitting during the week is a real luxury. :)

After a few weekends of wonderful family visits out of state, getting back on track with work, school and life this week has really been nice. Hopefully I can keep it up because the to-do list certainly isn't shrinking!

3 comments:

Bedford said...

I feel the need to point out that you're staying at a place called the Haliburton. That's all.

pianogirlrach said...

YAY! CLAPOTIS!

I LOVE mine! What a fantastic pattern!

Unknown said...

Um, your honeymoon looks AWESOME! Can I just hide in your suitcase? Really, you won't notice I'm there. Ok, that's kind of creepy, but at the very least make sure to take lots of pictures of all of this CUTENESS and maybe bring me back something Nova Scotian. :) Oh, and make sure to dine at Stories - it looks perfect for you both!