Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Janet's Birthday Awesomeness!!


Yesterday was Janet's 25th birthday!! We were too busy running around town and having fun for me write about what an amazing friend she is here.

Janet and I have been friends for over ten years! We've been through all the adolescent angst of high school together, stayed close even though our colleges were far away, and have been roommates for the past 2+ years. When she moves out before the wedding, I am going to be very, very sad. :( She's the best friend a girl could have and I am truly blessed to have her in my life!

OK, enough sappiness. Now for the pictures!

To celebrate Jan's quarter century of being around, we headed out for sushi in the middle of an awful storm! Seriously, I thought at one point the car was going to blow right off the Zakim bridge!




Once we all got settled at the restaurant and ordered a round of drinks, things were looking up!  Tons of sushi were consumed, a mini-raucous was caused and a good time was had by all (ok, at least by the people at our table)  ;)  Here's the proof!
















Happy Birthday Jan!  Love you!!!

No comments: