Wednesday, January 2, 2008

As 2008 gets underway, it seems like the perfect time to take stock of all the major life changes going on around here and find a way to catalog all the new and exciting things this year will bring. In 2008 I will get married (!!!), finish grad school (!!), hopefully become a puppy owner, knit a perfectly fitting sweater, and spend more time with the people that matter to me. I’ve found that the days and weeks are flying by and I want to slow down time, or at least find a way to keep track of all of these amazing things. Another major motivator behind this little project is the fact that I have so many wonderful people in my life that I miss and wish that I was in more regular contact with. If this can help me reconnect with any of them, it will have served its greatest purpose for me.
Finally, with school, work and wedding thoughts constantly on my mind, I’ve found that I need a bit of an outlet. I’m going to start doing some sharing of my thoughts here so that Kyle will still be able to live with me. ;) So there will definitely wedding planning and knitting on this site, but my thoughts on politics, sports and pretty much anything else might find their way here too.
Happy New Year! Let’s see how this little experiment goes!

No comments: