Sunday, January 6, 2008

Favorite 2007 Knitted Object


So I thought that as 2008 gets underway I would put up my favorite knitted things from 2007 as a way of chronicling my knitting accomplishments. Turns out, there wasn't a whole lot of substance to my knitting this year! There were several unsuccessful sweater attempts and some really fun socks, but there is a clear winner in terms of my favorite project of the year. My Jaywalker Socks!
I am a little bit in love!! They are my first pair of actual socks, since my first sock attempt ended with one completed sock and one that's still, two years later, sitting on the tiny needles.

These socks are so lovely I couldn't help but finish them! The yarn is awesome (Tofutsies) and the colors are super fun, all pinks and blues and greens.

I think I may wear them to my first night of classes next week because it's always fun to start the semester wearing something special. :)

No comments: